At Redmont we are closely monitoring the current COVID-19 outbreak. We have just had the first confirmed case in Alabama. As Coronavirus continues to spread, we urge all our families to practice "social distancing" by not attending large group gatherings and limiting travel. The primary goal in this country right now needs to be slowing down the spread of the disease so we do not overwhelm our healthcare system.
These are the changes we have implemented to mitigate risks in regards to COVID-19:
- Additional cleaning/sanitization of the office
- Temporarily removed books and toys from the waiting room
Scheduling Changes include:
- Well appointments during the mornings, only
- Patients with fever and cough scheduled after 2 pm
- Other sick appointments such as rashes, ear aches, allergy symptoms, sore throat, etc will be scheduled as usual
We are not currently testing for COVID-19 in our office.
Our goal is to keep our patients and their families as healthy and safe as possible. We appreciate everyone's cooperation in doing so.
And just in case you need to hear it one more time, wash your hands!!!
Some helpful website resources we recommend are: